When you browse our site, You are required to provide us with personal data. We thank You for Your trust and would like to inform You here about the use of Your data and Your rights. The person in charge of processing personal data is Gérard Bertrand, whose contact details can be found in the legal notice.
"Cookies": means a text file stored in a User's terminal that is used to store information about the User;
"Personal Data": means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an "identifiable natural person" is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number (such as cookies or IP address), location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
"Partners": refers to the various service providers, whether for processing Your orders, product delivery, after-sales service, the provision of technological services, advertising, social networks, etc. Regulation on Personal Data": refers together to the European Regulation No. 2016-679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "RGPD") and local laws relating to the protection of personal data (in France: in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties as amended);
"Site": refers to the website accessible at the URL address https://boutique.Gerard-bertrand.com;
"You", "Your" or "User": refers to (i) the visitor to the Gérard Bertrand Site, i.e. the person browsing the Site without having created a customer account or placed an order, (ii) the prospect of Gérard Bertrand, i.e. the person who has created a customer account but has not yet ordered products, and (iii) the customer of Gérard Bertrand, i.e. the person who has placed an order via the Site.
purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Customer relationship management and product order management :
- Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship, i.e. concerning orders, transport, deliveries, payment, invoices, accounting, follow-up of the "customer relationship", such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service, etc...;
The legal basis for this processing is, as the case may be, the legitimate interest of Gérard Bertrand or the performance of the contract with the data subject.
Management of marketing actions and commercial prospecting :
- Personalize our Site and our offers, according to Your stated and/or declared preferences, including from Your personal account and Your needs;
- Personalize our communication to You, in particular through information e-mails, according to Your stated and/or declared preferences, Your needs and Your choices;
- Organize contests,
lotteries or any promotional operation, with the exception of online gambling and games of chance subject to the approval of the online gaming regulatory authority
The legal basis for this processing is, depending on the case, the legitimate interest of Gérard Bertrand, the execution of the contract with the person concerned or the consent of the person concerned (in particular for sending commercial offers by email to visitors and prospects).
Management of requests for’exercise of rights and obligationséclaims of visitors, prospects and customers:
- Manage requests to exercise the rights described in Article 7 below;
- Manage any complaints and/or disputes;
- Manage Your comments and customer opinions on the Site and/or on the web pages that we publish and host on social networks.
The legal basis for this processing is, as the case may be, Gérard Bertrand's legal obligation, Gérard Bertrand's legitimate interest or the execution of the contract with the person concerned.
personal data collected
All the information that You may have provided to us during Your visits to our Site and/or the placing of Your orders is strictly confidential. This information is necessary for the purpose of processing them, such as the management of Your orders as well as the commercial relations that we maintain with You.
We collect the Personal Data that You voluntarily declare to us during the creation of Your personal account, namely : Your surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number.
We also collect and process the following Personal Data:
- The following Data relating to the monitoring of your commercial relationship with our company: products ordered, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery and/or billing address(es), telephone number, digicode, as well as any other relevant information on the delivery (tracking number, shipment status, etc...) purchase history, return of products correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with You and our after-sales service, customer exchanges and comments, person(s) in charge of customer relations, etc...
- The Data necessary for i) carrying out loyalty, canvassing and promotional actions, ii) organising and processing contests, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, the answers given to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered iii) Data relating to Your contributions (opinions on products contained or the Site).
The collection and processing of this Personal Data on the Site is mainly intended to allow the management of Your orders. The collection and transmission of certain Personal Data is mandatory and others optional, and indicated as such in the collection forms available on the Site.
In addition, we also collect and process Personal Data relating to your browsing and your behaviour on the Site: your IP address, the pages visited, etc.
the recipients of your personal data
The recipients of Your Personal Data collected on our Site are first and foremost the persons duly authorized within Gérard Bertrand for the processing of Your orders and the management of customer relations.
- Our providers of means of payment or payment security;
- Our delivery service providers and carriers;
- Our IT service providers;
- Our service provider specialising in the collection and processing of Customer notices;
- Our service provider specialising in the management of abandoned shopping baskets;
- Our service provider enabling video recording of customers' browsing on the Site in order to keep a record of anomalies and bugs in the event of a complaint made by customers. ;
- Our affiliation partners ;
- Our partner for programmatic advertising ;
- Our provider used for online virtual assistance ;
- Our partners for sending promotional emails and promotion on our Site ;
- Our partners for retargeting advertising ;
- Social networks ;
- Traffic and navigation analysis tools.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to Partners who may be located in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as European Union countries (notably the United States). Gérard Bertrand ensures that such transfers are subject to appropriate safeguards.
Finally, Gérard Bertrand may be led to transmit Your data to third parties when it receives a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- Visitor and Prospect Data : Prospect Data are kept in current archives (i.e. accessible on a regular basis by the relevant departments of Gérard Bertrand) for 3 years from the last contact of the prospect.
Is considered as a "contact", the fact of connecting to his customer account, of consulting a product sheet, of adding a product to the basket, of searching for a product on the Site, of clicking on a link contained in Gérard Bertrand's newsletter or in an email sent by Gérard Bertrand, of carrying out and participating in a competition organised by Gérard Bertrand. At the end of this 3-year period, Gérard Bertrand may contact the Prospect to find out if he/she wishes to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit response to the Prospectus, the data will be archived, where applicable, in accordance with the provisions in force, and in particular those provided for by the French Commercial Code, the French Civil Code and the French Consumer Code.
In all cases, You may at any time revoke your consent and ask to unsubscribe from the Gérard Bertrand Newsletter by clicking on the link contained in the messages sent to you. In this case, your Personal Data will be destroyed within a maximum period of 1 month from your request to unsubscribe.
- Customer account data: Customer Account Data is kept for the duration strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship.
Beyond the duration of the commercial relationship with the customer, certain data may be archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular but not exclusively those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code)
. Furthermore, customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a period of 8 years from, for example, the last purchase, the last contact from the customer or the request for deletion of the customer's account.
At the end of this 8-year period, Gérard Bertrand may contact the Customer again to find out whether he/she wishes to continue receiving commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from the Customer, the data will be archived if necessary, in accordance with the provisions in force, and in particular those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code.
Gérard Bertrand implements appropriate technical, organizational and physical security measures in order to protect the personal data processed against damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction or unauthorized access to such data, whether accidental or unlawful.
Gérard Bertrand's computer systems are subject to physical and software protection in accordance with the state of the art and physical and electronic data backup procedures are implemented. The same level of protection is imposed by Gérard Bertrand on its subcontractors.
rights of individuals with regard to the data collected
You have the right to request (i) access and rectification of Your Data, (ii) limitation of the processing of Your Data or (iii) deletion of Your Data and (iv) to withdraw your consent to carry out processing operations based on this legal basis.
You may exercise your right to object to processing operations carried out for commercial prospecting purposes. If You are concerned by canvassing by email, You can also modify or unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking on the hypertext link "Unsubscribe" present in each newsletter.
You can define guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of Your Personal Data after your death. These guidelines are general or specific.
You may also request to exercise your right to portability, to the extent applicable, in order to receive Personal Data in an open and machine-readable format.
Finally, for any other claim, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL).
These rights can be exercised directly: by e-mail to the address indicated below in Communicating with Gérard Bertrand.
contact Gérard Bertrand
- by e-mail: by writing to d
firstname.lastname@example.org - by post: by writing to the following address Château l'Hospitalet - Route de Narbonne Plage - 11100 NARBONNE
A cookie is a file deposited by an editor on the terminal used to access the Site (computer, smartphone, tablet).
Cookies froméposés by GéBertrand fox
In order to improve your navigation on our Site, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. The cookies that we issue on our Site are used to recognize the user's terminal when he connects to our Site in order to :
- Optimize the presentation of our Site according to your terminal's display preferences (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software on your terminal.
- Allow users to access reserved and personal areas on our Site, such as their personal account based on the information they provided when they created their account. By doing so, the user accesses personalized content or content that is reserved for him/her.
- Memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site (access to your account / your preferences).
- To implement security measures, for example when the user is asked to log in after a certain period of time.
Cookies from our partners
https://adssettings.google.com Analytics OPeverywhere
https://tools.google.com Set your web browser or disable cookies by purpose
You can configure your browser software as you wish, so that cookies are (a) accepted and stored on your device or (b) rejected.
If your browser software is set to accept cookies on your device, cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have viewed will always be stored on your device.
You can set your browser software to:
- offer you the possibility to accept or reject cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored;
- systematically reject the storage of cookies on your device.
Any settings that you may make on your browser software concerning the acceptance or refusal of cookies will be likely to modify your Internet browsing and your conditions of access to certain services requiring the use of these same cookies.
For example, by refusing certain essential cookies you may no longer be able to place orders on our site.
If you choose to refuse to save cookies in your terminal or if you delete the cookies saved there, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to set up your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies.
Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
Under the General tab, under Browsing History, click on Settings.
Click the Show Files button.
Go to the browser Tools tab and select the Options
menu In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click Show Cookies
In your browser, choose Edit > Preferences.
Click Show Cookies.
Click the Tools menu icon.
Click the Advanced Options tab and navigate to the Privacy section.
Click the Show Cookies button.
You can also choose to disable certain cookies from our partners by visiting youronlinechoices.com.