Source of Joy - Food and Wine pairing
January 21 2021
We propose a recipe of grilled fish to sublimate Source of Joy.
Ingredients for this recipe:
- Sea bass
Preparing the recipe :
- First of all, scale, gut and season the fish (salt, pepper, aromatic herbs).
- Tighten them in a grill and place the grill on the embers of the barbecue.
- Avoid direct contact with the flame, the skin will be crispy and not burnt.
- Leave to cook for 7 to 8 minutes on each side, the flesh will remain soft, then coat with garlic olive oil.
- You can also grill classically. The fish is seasoned and lightly oiled.
- Observe the marking at 10.10 am on the fish and then finish cooking in the oven on a baking tray. To be served with compound butter.